Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web website (the “website”).
- By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the TOU set forth in this Agreement as an User. You shall be bound by the TOU of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the TOU of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
We may change our terms and conditions from time to time so you should review them regularly. Your use of this website will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
- No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, any account, networks connected to any GEE RIDES server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- The features and services on the GEE RIDES site is provided on the “as is” and “as available” basis, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranty except warranty expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website’s material. To do any of this you need permission from GEE RIDES please use a contact us page for further engagement. To provide a link to this website you need to write a to us about it for authorization purposes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the KENYA Jurisdiction only without regard to its conflict of law provisions. These terms and conditions are governed by Kenya Law.
Limitation of Liability
- GEE RIDES makes no representations or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, and/or other problems with the information, products and services provided except warranty expressly stated herein. We advise you to contact our sales department to get more about our warranty (if any) before you make purchases .
- GEE RIDES is not responsible for any delay in shipping the unit purchased/ordered. But we always help you to sort out any problem if it is under our control.
- Customers are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranty, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
- Under no circumstances shall GEE RIDES be held liable for a delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties
- GEE RIDES reserved the rights of canceling any fraud/incomplete order without any prior intimation in written or verbal.
- Under no circumstances GEE RIDES is not liable for any refund against any purchase made except warranty expressly stated herein.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained in the website have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Reliance On Information Posted
The information contained in the material on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Subject to clause 5.c and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of this website, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Materials Provided To/Posted at https://geerides.com/
- GEE RIDES reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as GEE RIDES deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in GEE RIDES’s sole discretion. See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Data Protection and Privacy
We hold a data protection registration and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Use of personal information
We use personal information collected via https://geerides.com/ to:
Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
Allow us to send you, via e-mail, whatsApp, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram details of special offers and promotions
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.